Things not to forget...

As I was preparing the last post about having the baby I remembered a few funny things to mention, all about JJ and the excitement that comes with a new brother. A few weeks ago we went to Jay's mom's house and when Stacey came upstairs and saw us she said to JJ, "When is your baby brother getting here?" To which he replied, "I don't know we came in the car." And then yesterday when we brought the baby into the house I asked the kids what some good rules about the baby should be, Audrey said, "No picking him up." JJ said, "No hitting him." Both very admirable and extremely appropriate for these kids. Although admittedly we were more worried that JJ would think he was old enough to play catch and start throwing things at him.

1 Input:

lauren said...

I actually liked your reply to the "no hitting" baby rule when you said, "Let's high-five on that one!"
Your kids are so cute!

Where is Everybody?