Funny Things Have Been Happening

It has been one month since we added Christopher to our brood...and well, like I already said, funny things have been happening. The summer is almost over and the kids know it, or at least I hope that they know it, because I certainly do. Here are a few little snapshots of the last month.


Audrey and JJ traded places...freaky friday lookout!

Jay thinks that this pose reminds him of that Febreeze commercial where the guy is laying on the floor during a game of charades and he is smelling the carpet and the people are shouting out things like, "BEACHED WHALE!"

My Uncle Chris let Audrey and JJ drive his ride on mower around his property this weekend. Audrey spent the entire time waving at people. Look out drivers in ten years this is gonna be on the road, SCARY!

And in other news...Audrey spent the entire Friday afternoon that we were in Redding doing an infomercial for some kind of made up deodorant that was really pool water in an old salad dressing spritzer.
And Kaylee spent the last two days wearing her new backpack around town. She even ate dinner wearing it. So funny.


This is what we have been doing to keep her hair out of her eyes until it grows long enough to put behind her ears. We told her she looked like a rooster, she said, "Cock a doodle doo"

JJ slept like this one night. Crazy kid. He must have been too hot or something.


These kids made a nest out of my decorative pillows. I have kicked them out of there so many times.

Kaylee and Karen tried really hard to fit in this little pool together. It didn't work out too well.


And JJ doing a happy dance by the crazy hose.

3 Input:

Vatcher Family said...

Your Baby is adorable! Congrats on the New addition!

Miss Sue said...

Man is he getting big quick! Only one month?! Your scarying me!!! Your trip and all, looks like too much fun. no school yet? I bet your jealous!

Cassie said...

I still cannot believe you have four kids. I am impressed and inspired!! I love the summer catch up post. Looks like you've had a great summer. Is Audrey looking forward to school?

Where is Everybody?