


I love that when the kids go to sleep it is like they are these sweet innocent little people who bear no resemblance to the ones that were driving us crazy just hours before. These are some of the ones that were so cute we had to remember them forever. The top is Kaylee airing her underarms (she does sweat a lot when she sleeps), and then JJ with stickers all over his body (we found stickers for days after that), and Kaylee asleep in the high chair (that was the first time it ever happened) and Audrey hanging her legs over the side of the bedrail (she cracks us up). I remember when we were kids my mom used to joke about how my sister Megan slept so still and always in the same spot that her bed was like a driveway. . . I don't think the same holds true now. Do you remember anything about funny sleeping habits from when you were a kid?
Asleep
Friday, November 16, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Input:
Post a Comment