


Audrey and JJ are like two peas in a pod. They remind me of the relationship that I had with my sisters when I was growing up, a little unpredictable at best. They spend so much time together that they really don't know what to do with themselves when they are apart. And JJ is so willing to do whatever it is that Audrey has planned, or at least that has been the M.O. for the past three years. There have been a few times in the last few months when JJ has really put his foot down, and told Audrey "NO didter, I don wan to." But friends they remain. Giggling and laughing and getting into mischief...those crazy kids.
Best Friends
Monday, October 22, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
Olivia want's know where her picture is?? LOL We miss you guys and had so much fun staying with you. Olivia asks to go to "JJ, Audry and Kaylee's" house at least 2-3 times a day.
Super cool blog! I am so excited to get the day to day on your craziness!
Post a Comment