The Doomed Strawberry Cake



This is an old story, almost a year old actually. But I was going through my pictures and found these and decided that I had to tell it.
In November last year my friend Lora asked if I would help her with a strawberry shortcake cake for her daughter Athena's birthday. So I planned to make a pink Strawberry Shortcake dress and put a Strawberry Shortcake doll in it. The night before the party I made the pink cake covered in Strawberries, I left the cake on the stove and went to bed.
The next morning JJ came to tell me that he was still hungry. He said that had eaten all of the "stuff" but he wanted something else. I didn't know what he was talking about until I went downstairs and saw that he had picked off all of the strawberries from the pink cake and eaten them. Every one.
I didn't have time to make a new cake, so I put new Strawberries over the spots where JJ had picked them off and asked Audrey to not talk about it at the Birthday party, I told her that I would talk to Lora about it.
When we went later to pick Audrey up from the Birthday party all of the people knew about the incident.
Since that time I have to remember to not leave anything out at night because JJ will find it in the morning and eat all of it.

2 Input:

Anonymous said...

cute story, what happens if you leave out a plate of vegetables?

Mendoza's said...

Ha ha...as soon as I saw the picture of the cake, I remembered this story and laughed. JJ is a funny guy....

Where is Everybody?