Makin' Eggs



This morning Audrey said that she wanted to have scrambled eggs for breakfast, I asked her if she wanted to make the eggs. She said yes. Then she spent the next fifteen minutes talking about how she didn't want to touch the fire and how the eggs were going to be too hard to scramble, she is such a worry wort.
So we started out cracking some eggs into a cup, but first she told Jay that she needed her picture taken with the eggs for the blog and she posed with the eggs (which explains why the top picture is so weird). Then she finally relaxed a little and cracked the eggs and attempted to scramble them, but really she just stirred them and then somehow attempted to lift them out of the cup with a fork (I can't explain that either). It was about this time that JJ saw what was going on and got his own egg out of the fridge and cracked it on the counter, and then walked away. Sometimes I just don't know about that kid.
Then we put the eggs in the pan and I helped her cook them. She put cheese on them, all the time wiping her hands on her pants, to which I would respond "DON'T!" and then "Wash your hands, don't wipe your hands." This happened about twenty times in five minutes. I am glad she was the one eating the eggs.
Then when they were done we all breathed a sigh of relief.
I think one of these mornings she is going to try to make her own eggs, she is so that person, "I know how to do it Jj (pronounced "/J/juh"). And then crack all of the eggs in the house and tell me when I find them that it wasn't her idea. Nice, what have I done to myself?

1 Input:

Mendoza's said...

too funny Mr JJ....love the egg on the counter....

Where is Everybody?