JJ, school at last!



Today was the first day of JJ's mini preschool class! I am so excited! He is too, he has been wanting to go to school since he could tell me that he wanted to go to school. I guess that it was mostly because Audrey is going to school and has been going for a very long time. He would always ask, "Is that my school?" or, "When does my school start?" This is so great and he was so excited, he has been talking about it all weekend and then this morning when he got up. He was so friendly and sweet to the other kids and to the teacher, when I introduced him to the teacher he reached up and squeezed her hand and said, "Hi, I'm JJ." it was so cute.
And the best part was that there was a little potty there, and a little sink, and a light switch that was perfect for him to reach, we went in and talked about it and I told him that when he had to go to just come in here and go so that he wouldn't have any accidents. He said okay, and when I picked him up from the school the teacher told me that he went all by himself, she didn't ask him to or remind him, and that was fabulous!
So JJ is in school, and is getting older by the minute, in fact he is telling all of the other three year olds that he is really five. I wonder if they are confused. And the funny thing is when he is talking to all of the other three year olds they are all speaking this cute little three year old language with little lisps and made up words, and they understand each other. Hooray JJ!

1 Input:

Mendoza's said...

YEAH JJ! What a big guy! Olivia wants to go to school too. She put on her Dora backpack and said that she was going to go to school with Audrey and JJ :)

Where is Everybody?