This Morning


I guess to start out a story about this morning we really have to start with Sunday night. On Sunday night I got it in my head to make a grilled cheese sandwich. It was after nine, and Jay and I were watching TV. Jay asked me to make one for him and I asked him if he would unload the dishwasher in exchange. He agreed. I made the sandwich. 24 hours passed and the dishwasher remained full of clean dishes. We had a brief discussion about it, but I was fine doing it this morning (Tuesday). When I went to bed last night the dishwasher was full. When I woke up this morning the dishwasher was empty and all of the clothes on the couch were folded and stacked according to the child they were for and the item (i.e. shirts, pants, socks, etc.). How do you say thank you for that? Especially after last night when I bugged Jay about it? My husband is wonderful.

0 Input:

Where is Everybody?