
Today we went to a Halloween party, the kids first outside of Primary activities. They had a blast! The two were both a little shy at first but soon got over it, probably due to the sugar rush that followed the pinata, cake, and candy etc.
JJ's Superman suit has a blow-up effect, really cool, everyone loved it, and Audrey was the sweetest little witch, Halloween is going to be so much fun!
Check out the video of Musical Chairs to Primary songs like "I am a Child of God" and "I'm trying to be like Jesus" it was so funny, the kids didn't care but the adults knew how funny that was, see the older man in the back working the radio he kept covering his eyes...so funny.
PARTY!
Saturday, October 27, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
I love JJ's costume!!!
Post a Comment