Fashion Sense


Kids and cuffed pants! I love it! Yesterday we bought a new pair of Shoes for Kaylee because her 12 month growth spurt shot her into a 5 1/2 shoe, GIANT! Audrey didn't wear a 5 1/2 until she was two. Then this morning when Audrey got dressed for school she cuffed her halloween pants so that they would be well above her sock line, she is so funny. I remember the days of cuffed pants when I was a kid. I remember pegging my pants and tucking them into my socks. I also remember a trip to the mall with a girl that my mom was not too fond of, Meghan Thomas. She told me that I was cuffing my pants all wrong and she taught me this way of folding the seam first and then the big cuff so that it looked just right. To think, I have to do all of that stuff all over again.

2 Input:

lauren said...

she's catching up to Karen already...
that girl is going to be tall!

Mendoza's said...

cute shoes! Olivia isn't even a size 5 1/2! Olivia wore cowboy boots today to a "cowgirl" b-day party and of course she yelled...YEE HAW I'm a cow-boy girl...and wore mommy's makeup, note to self, step stool was not a good idea,

Where is Everybody?