Mystery Sort of Solved

Well I just wanted to update you all on Audrey's condition. She has been running a 103-104.2 fever since Thursday night but did not complain of a sore throat and so we didn't think to check for Strep. But today the fever was still there and so we went to the doctor and she took one look and said that she was 90% positive that it's strep throat. She sent a culture to the lab and we should hear back tomorrow. So in the meantime no school until Wednesday at least. Wish her luck, or more accurately wish me luck since I have been home with her since Thursday night(I think tomorrow will be really hard for her, you know laying on the couch and being waited on hand and foot). Check out this brief story in from TIME about strep throat.

0 Input:

Where is Everybody?