
When I woke up on Tuesday morning of last week JJ said, "Look Mom, I got dressed!" Of course I was so excited, this is a huge step toward clothing independence. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he put his whole outfit on backwards. When I was in sixth grade these two kids were very popular singers, they had a song called Kriss Kross and in the video they wore their clothes backwards. It was so popular, all of the boys at school were wearing their clothes backwards. JJ didn't know it but he was helping to reinvent that old trend one outfit at a time.
Kriss Kross
Monday, November 26, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
JUMP JUMP
way cool JJ!
this is JJ's future!
The Backward's man video i told you about last week!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVEXqYq48ow
Post a Comment