
I always do this to myself. I wait until the last minute to do Laundry and then this happens. This pile of clothes that needs to be folded and put away. For one brief moment there is not a dirty or clean pile of clothes. And then it happens all over again. I remember a sitcom once where a woman told a man, "I washed your towel, it was all hard and crusty." To which he responded, "That's when I throw them away and buy new ones." I wish I could remember where I heard that. My mother-in-law says that she tries to follow the "Touch it Once" rule; take the clothes out of the dryer, fold them up, and put them away. I know that this would work, but If I did that I would be folding all day because Kaylee unfolds everything that I fold unless I wait until she is not around. What's a girl to do.
Laundry
Friday, November 9, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
my matching pile is on Logan's bed...LOL great minds think alike :)
Post a Comment