

I remember when I was a kid and I got to stay home and I started feeling better from whatever had made me feel bad well before the school day would have been over I thought that I might have been fake sick. I know that Audrey was really sick this weekend; but, it is as if her illness has been completely erased from her consciousness and now she is just FAKE SICK. Running around, getting the kids all riled up, throwing fits because she isn't able to see the T.V. etc. First thing in the morning today the kids set up the tents and went to work playing. They built tunnels, they had a camp out, they fought, and then they watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Spongebob", then they played in the tent again. By the end of what would have been the regular school day I was wishing Audrey's fever had been long gone so that she would have been able to get out of the house. Thank goodness for tomorrow.
Fake Sick
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Input:
To "discourage the fake sick", my mom used to make us stay in our beds. If you were too sick for school, you were too sick for TV and fun. No wonder Jay tried to never miss a day of school, he couldn't handle having NO TV!!! HA HA
Post a Comment