Why is it that kids do gross things? I remember hearing stories of kids doing gross things and thinking that my children would never do such gross things. Alas, it is not true. ALL kids do gross things whether their parents want them to or not. Kaylee, my little superstar, has discovered that the lemons on the ground are soft (a.k.a. ROTTEN!!!) and so she can bite into them with very little effort. I have caught her multiple times, but darn if that lemon tree doesn't drop a new rotten lemon every day!
However, my favorite gross kid story doesn't come from my family but from my friends family, who will remain nameless. She left her kids home with her husband while she went out to run some errands and when she came back her youngest had unplugged the Christmas tree lights and put them into the toilet and then plugged them back in. Gross. I think I would need new Christmas lights. To her credit, it didn't happen on her watch, and she is such a fabulous mom I am sure it never would have happened on her watch.
Did your kids ever do anything gross that you are willing to cop to? For a really gross picture look at this one my sister posted on her blog awhile ago....GROSS !
And so to conclude the title, when Life gives you ROTTEN lemons, give them to Kaylee.
GROSS
When Life Gives You Rotten Lemons
Thursday, August 7, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
Hey now! Okay here is my other gross story. I came home to my sweet little stevie playing in what I thought was chocolate pudding, smearing it all over the table. When I got closer it was 'another brown subtance". I took off his diaper only to find a smear mark where there once had been. . .Gotta love boys! (even the big ones)
Okay, I remembered a story from my childhood...very gross...I was fooling around instead of sleeping one night when I was little (maybe six?) and I took a piece of macaroni off of some artwork and stuck it up my nose. My Mom, Grandma, and I spent the next several hours in the emergency room while I had to endure blowing my nose. When it finally came out it was cooked! Super gross. Don't worry, no one ate it.
Post a Comment