Decorating

I am really not one for knick knacks; however, I really enjoy decorating for holidays.

For Halloween this year I felt inspired to make some kind of decoration. This is what I came up with. A Crazy Wonky semi-quilted mantle covering, sort of like a runner. Don't look too close, because from far away it is really cute. Since I took this picture the kids won some mini pumpkins at the school carnival and we also put up my Halloween Bat Globe (not snow, but bats) and a Haunted House the kids made with Aunt Megan a few years ago.

And while I am on the subject of decorating. I would like to show you the super cute decoration my sister-in-law Kari made for me this year. It is wooden blocks that she painted one side says Give Thanks and the other says Believe with stars in blue. The kids really like these and were happy to spell out new gibberish words each morning before I got up and found it and righted them. Thanks Kari, they are
fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

3 Input:

Mendoza's said...

the blocks look so cute on in your house, glad you like them! Did Audrey like the door bell? ha ha

Craziest Cottrell said...

Audrey loves the doorbell. Just so you all know, she now has a doorbell on her door to her room. She tells everyone to ring it before they come in, and then she acts surprised that they are there, "Oh, Oh, come in!" She is a character. Thanks for that Aunt Kari!

Miss Sue said...

Okay that is super cute! You have to tell us how you made it now.

Where is Everybody?