I Can't Believe it!
It has been three months already! I can't believe it. I know it has been so easy this time. But Chris is getting big so fast that it is hard to keep up with the changes. I can't believe that he will be almost six months old at Christmas.
Chris hasn't rolled over yet, but it is only a matter of time. I think he likes laying on his stomach too much to care about rolling over. He is a really sweet boy always "talking" up a storm. And he smiles so much. I know that we are all really glad that he is part of our family.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Input:
ahhh... he is big! When do I get to meet him:)
La Homa
Can he get any cuter?
I know I see you guys a lot but I still am shocked when I too see how big your baby is getting! How is that possible???
Post a Comment