Things around the house

I guess that having kids means that there is always a surprise at my house. These are just a few examples of things that I find all the time. Who knows what game they were playing or why things are left where they are.


Don't sit in this chair the lion might get you.


Poor Belle she didn't know that she was going to be imprisoned in the toy cat carrier. I guess she will think twice about playing with these kids next time.


I think that Audrey meant this for me. It was so cute.


And yet another cryptic message hanging in the yard. I don't know what was happening here but these papers with words on it in some foreign tongue are all over the place.

3 Input:

lauren said...

I can't wait until Karen writes... Audrey is so cute!
I think Karen saw the picture of Kaylee leaning on the bed sleeping because every time she goes to bed now she leans on it just like Kaylee and pretends to sleep. They're so funny.

Mendoza's said...

did you get a new couch? or a new cover.. I like the sage green! Olivia leaves toys around too, we've started the "2 toy rule", she can only have 2 toys in the living room at a time... we'll see if it works

Gilbert Family said...

your advantures look so fun! man are you busy! phew. i get tired just looking at your pictures ;) you look so great and everyone looks so happy! Take care!!!

Where is Everybody?