For JJ's fourth birthday we had Pirate Party! And boy was it fun! The kids loved it and so did the adults. We had five clues and five activities.

First there was a relay race to get their pirate clothes on.Above is Kaitlyn getting help and Kaylee all dressed up.


After they successfully sank the other ship the kids made their loot bags.
They were so cute all upside down and askew. I think that was my favorite thing.
Then they found the treasure and loaded up their bags with jewels, bubbles, coloring pages, playing cards, pencils, stickers, and chocolate coins.What a haul.
And Kaylee grew a blue frosting beard. She is so cute.So the survey says that bombing the pirate ship was the best part. Here is a clip. The plan was that each pirate had a partner who would bring them three water balloons and then they were supposed to switch. It sort of worked out. They all loved it though. And I am pretty sure that after about a hundred water balloons there is no danger of that Pirate causing any trouble.








4 Input:
Hey your blog is all different now- super cute! And WOW that party looks like a lot of work! Awesome job!
it looks like it was a lot of fun, sorry we missed it! I like all the parents trying to walk in the "fire zone" and trying not to get hit.. ha ha
Hey! I want to be one of your kids!
I'm sure the kids had a blast. What a cute party, so creative.
Post a Comment