Picasa


Hi there! Here is a cute picture of Chris to show you how big he is getting. I just wanted to share this cool thing that my good friend, LaHoma, showed me. It's the new version of Picasa. If you go to their website and download the Picasa 3 Beta version it will upload your entire photo library and then you can scroll through them and group pictures together and hold them in the group and then blog about them right from the photo site. NO MORE WAITING FOR PICTURES TO DOWNLOAD ONTO BLOGGER!!!!!!! This is fabulous and now it takes me like thirty seconds to post something with a picture because I just pick the picture and then blog about it. You've got to try it! And it picks up your new pictures after you download them into your computer. It is so simple I think that I must have made some kind of mistake because usually when things are too easy it's because I have messed up. But I am pretty sure that everyone else is seeing the same thing that I do when I click on my blog.
The only thing is that if you want to add video you have to do that through blogger still. But it's still cool! Check it out!
(And just incase I haven't used enough exclamation points... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

1 Input:

Megan said...

so cute!!! chris is so big, I can't believe it!!!!

Where is Everybody?