Kaylee is 2!

Our little girl is growing up. I know I just posted about all the big kids a few days ago but I have to say happy birthday. She has been such a joy in our home. She is so much fun to be around and always saying cute little kid things. I love her a lot. Here are a few pictures that I haven't posted in awhile (or at all). Please to enjoy.




She's asleep in that picture.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY KAY!!!

4 Input:

Mendoza's said...

I can't believe I was there a year ago! Happy birthday, Kay Kay!!!

lauren said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Sometimes I forget that she's just now two, she seems a lot more grown up to me.

Miss Sue said...

I never knew she had such beautiful blue eyes!! what a cutie patootie!!

Cassie said...

Leslie, you have BEAUTIFUL children! I cannot believe how sweet they are. Love the pictures--too bad they all have to grow up, huh?

Where is Everybody?