Another Birthday...

For those of you counting Jay is old. And getting older by the day. (I'm just giving him a hard time.) His birthday has come and gone and now he is older again. Here are some snapshots of what 35 looks like.Jay's favorite treat is popcorn. Not cake. So I made a popcorn cake.

With fake popcorn.


Here is Chris enjoying Jay's birthday.


And Kaylee found the perfect thing, a box. She is so funny.



Audrey gave Jay a video game and JJ gave Jay this water powered rocket car. Here is the video. It was so much work to get it going Jay only did it three times.

Happy Birthday Jay!

2 Input:

Mendoza's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jay! sorry I didn't get a call to you, I blame the kids (they don't mind) but I was thinking of you! Cute cake Leslee :)

Miss Sue said...

OKay the cake was super cute. Very nice cake writing. How did the marshmellows taste? And By the way, 35 is not old thank you very much!

Where is Everybody?