Missing the Cool Weather?

Today was a foggy day here on the San Francisco Peninsula. For those of you who may be baking somewhere else in the world, take heart in the fact that we are not. And you can come by and enjoy our nice cool summer anytime. Jay and I snapped these pictures to help you cool down. I love how the fog rolls over the hills, almost like it is overflowing from some giant soup bowl into the valley.





This is the new bridge that is being built for the Pacifica Tunnel to Half Moon Bay. Highway 1 is very slippery around this part of the state and so the Tunnel is going to replace it. The bridge to the Pacifica side of the tunnel is almost done as you can see here, in the fog.

5 Input:

Mendoza's said...

put some in a jar and send it my way!

Miss Sue said...

I think its just rude to brag like that. Fine! enjoy, be that way. it shouldn't be too bad here today, its only gonna be 106. What the heck am I doing in the desert?!

Craziest Cottrell said...

I just want to remind both of you that you left here by choice...and I only posted these pictures to remind you of the nice freezing cold summers you casually left behind. Today it should be in the high sixties! We are so lucky. I love both of you.

Mendoza's said...

it rained today, it's only a nice steamy 80...LOL

Miss Sue said...

Rain?!! What is that like?!

Where is Everybody?