Cute Pictures


Chris hanging out on the big bed! He looks so little, and yet he is getting really big really fast. I don't remember the other kids getting so big so fast. Is it really just because he is the fourth?

Dean came over and hung out with us on Saturday while my sister and my mom canned some peaches and tomatoes. Dean was a trooper, hanging out with us, but at the end of the morning after going to the park and all he was pretty tired. JJ snapped these pictures of him lounging on the couch and standing in the living room. He is very photogenic.

3 Input:

joanie said...

Great photos! Can you believe that this time next year, your little Chris will look like my not-so-little Dean! I don't think 1st or 4th matters, they just grow fast.

Miss Sue said...

Yeah, but this time next year when her Chris looks like your Dean, she'll be pregant again! ;) Love you!

Craziest Cottrell said...

no, I don't see that in the cards right now!

Where is Everybody?