I was the kid that played tag only until I got tired, and then I didn't like to play anymore, it was too much work. Likewise for any sport that required more than a minimum amount of running such as soccer, or basketball. But for the good of the country (the country being me and the people that are a part of my life) I will play tag just this once. My friend Kelly "tagged" me, see her blog here for a link. In this game of tag you need to List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. So here goes...
3 joys...
My husband, my kids, and my family and friends.
3 fears...
Getting lost, a kidnapped child, natural disasters
3 goals...
Win the lotto (just kidding), Finish my teaching credential and get a job, buy a house, finish JJ's baby book (and Kaylee's and now Christopher's)
3 current obsessions/collections...
stamps, paper, and school supplies
3 facts about myself...
I cannot pass the school/office supply aisle in the store without wanting to or actually putting something in my cart. I love pencils, pens, stacks of paper, three ring binders, calendars, highlighters, star stickers, tape, post-it notes, etc. etc. etc. ("The King and I")
I love chocolate; however, occasionally I get a little tired of it.
I can have absolutely nothing to do (everything done, laundry, cleaning, kids to bed) and still feel guilty sitting down and doing a project that doesn't benefit anyone but me.
And because I am supposed to I tag Kari, Sue, and LaHoma. (If you don't want to respond I won't take it personally:)
I don't like to play tag...
Monday, August 11, 2008 | Posted by Craziest Cottrell at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Input:
Sorry Leslee, I did not know you were not a fan. Didn't mean to make you upset ... ;)
Fine, I'll play. BUt just don't judge my house when you come again!
Post a Comment